Questions? Schedule a call with a Consultant here!
- 75-100/hour of color corrected images
- Photographer will contact you within one week of booking
- Back-up Lead Photographer on-call
- Packages 100% refundable for 14 days
- Timeline consultation and access to online planning tools
- Professional post-production with 6 - 8 week turnaround time
- Shareable curated online gallery with high-resolution images
- Digital download with full rights
- Professional printing options
- Customization Options:
- Hours of Coverage
- 2nd Photographer
- Engagement or Bridal Session
- Photo Albums
Accepts bookings within and beyond 40 miles of central Kansas City, MO and 25 miles of Denver, CO.
View Portfolio | View Full Wedding
Barbara has been professionally photographing weddings since graduating from Webster University with her BA in Photography in 2005. Over the years, she has developed a unique eye for detail, emotion and the decisive moment-- just before it happens. She prefers the candid moments but will step in and offer a touch of structure to make sure her couples receive the best portraits possible. Today, Barbara lives in the City Market with her daughter and husband, where she enjoys adventure of all kind. You'll find her traveling to some far off place for an editorial shoot or lounging on a blanket with her daughter at the City Market Park, coffee in hand.