Accepts bookings within and beyond 40 miles of central Kansas City
Hi, I'm Kim, a wedding photographer based in Kansas City, MO. Allow me to introduce myself by providing a few random facts about me:
- I’m from a very small, mountainous town in northern New Mexico. Surprisingly though, I’ve never been camping in my life.
- I love the smell of the mountain air after a rainstorm and the sound of the wind blowing through the aspens
- My husband and I planned our fall wedding in 4 months. If you’ve started your wedding planning already, then you know just how crazy that is.
- I’m a fur mom to a 6lb malti-poo. She probably thinks I’m weird. Good thing she can’t talk!
- Cold Stone over Betty Rae’s (I know, I’m in the minority)
- I enjoy dry humor and sarcasm
- I work for a space company and do wedding photography on the side, or, maybe it’s the other way around
- I’ve been doing wedding photography since 2012
I'm passionate about capturing the love and joy of your wedding day in a way that is both authentic and beautiful. I believe that every wedding day is unique, and I love getting to know each couple and their story.
Prior to your wedding day, I take the time to understand your vision for your momentous occasion, and I work with you to create a custom photography experience that will exceed your expectations. Come wedding day, I'll be there to capture all of the big moments, as well as the little ones that make your day so special – the tears of joy, the laughter, and the love that fills the air.
Being in front of the camera can be stressful and downright scary to some. I'm a relaxed and easy-going photographer that aims to help you feel comfortable and at ease on your wedding day. When it comes to posing, you don’t have to worry about having had prior modeling experience. I like to see how my couples come together naturally and then make minor adjustments. I also provide various pose ideas throughout the day.
I'm committed to providing my clients with the best possible experience. I'm confident that I can capture the memories of your wedding day in a way that you'll cherish for years to come.
Do you want to add products to your personal account?